<-- Home | Message Board | More Help -->
If this is your first
time using a Message Board then please use this to help you.
Help Tip #1: Message Board
Message Board, community, forum, bulletin board or chat place are all the common names given to the section of our site where you can interact with other Truckers around North America.
In order to become part of the message board you will need to REGISTER. Fill in all the fields and then check your Email for the verification link. Sometimes Email from us may go to your spam folder so please check there before contacting us.
1. When you login you will notice a black bar at the top. This bar displays any personal chosen image and information about how long you have been on the site and links to topics you have participated in.
2. If you are looking for a particular subject then enter the text here and press [Search]. If you are looking for an exact term then make sure to put your text in between quotes like this: "my search text".
3. This is where you select various parts of the community you wish to visit.
4. This section gives you statistics about Highway Trucker, do not allow it to confuse you. If you do not want to see it you can use the little arrow under the Search field (#2) to toggle it on or off.
5. These are boards. Each board has a subject or general theme that indicates what kinds of discussion should take place.
6. This shows how may topics are being discussed and how many replies (posts) to each topic.
7. This section contains the latest information at a glance about the newest topic being discussed,
8. The green and black blocks help you to see at a glance which boards have new topics that you may not have seen.
Now lets move on to other parts of the community, click here for more...
Is HighwayTrucker.com really managed by Truckers?
Do I have to pay to become a member of HighwayTrucker.com?
I did not get the acivation Email, can you send it again?
I can't remember my password oor login details, can you help me?
How do I get to the Message Board?